Wednesday 12 May 2010

Craft's on hold

This weekend was definately not as productive as the last in terms of craft. The weather was so nice for a change, I spent the entire time in the garden, tidying it up after the winter months. Since I live in a rented house, I can't really make the garden my own, nor do I want to spend time and money on something which I will only be able to enjoy until I have to eventually move out so I have been focusing most of my efforts on clearing weeds out of a bed so I can plant vegetables in it. Most of my veg is in pots so it's easy to move into the greenhouse if frost is forecast but there a few things I will be plating out when they are big and strong enough, mainly pumpkins and courgettes. I really can not wait to have my own garden to look after and fill with fruit, veg, herbs and wildflowers... I've spent far too much time watching Alys Fowler on The Edible Garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment